VIEWS ARE MY OWN

OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage . . ." I agree! I believe that life is one big improvisation! I love helping leaders explore the way art and creativity can improve life and intersect with the business/non-profit world! What do you want to learn today? What do you want to create? Let's do a scene!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Honoring the Super-Creative


Today, I opened my "Birthday" book and saw my friend Johnny's name. Johnny left us years ago, but, his name is still in my book and seeing it makes me smile.


Johnny was a human being with quirks and foibles and passions. He could charm and frustrate just like the BEST of friends.

But, his most defining quality was creativity. His entire BEING oozed creativity. He lived to the fullest of his creative potential.  

I think the best way we can remember the super-creatives, like Johnny, in our lives is to live OUR lives fully; to create DAILY. 

Here are some of Johnny's traits that we could all do well to add to our creative life:
  • Dress with flair, add something silly or unique to your outfit every day
  • Laugh often
  • Live in the moment
  • Jump in -feet first- to any new opportunity
  • Share what you're passionate about
  • Teach others
  • Be generous with your time
  • Nurture friendships



No comments: