VIEWS ARE MY OWN

OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage . . ." I agree! I believe that life is one big improvisation! I love helping leaders explore the way art and creativity can improve life and intersect with the business/non-profit world! What do you want to learn today? What do you want to create? Let's do a scene!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Get Happy!

Research has shown that  the happiest people in the world feel like they belong to a community. Sunday is traditionally a day of rest; a day for family and community. So, my challenge to you today is to go out and INTERACT with your community!

I find that other people help me recharge my creativity, too. When I interact with others in a social setting  new ideas; new ways of thinking; and general silliness help me see the world in different ways.

Get off the internet right now and go interact with someone now!

No comments: