VIEWS ARE MY OWN

OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage . . ." I agree! I believe that life is one big improvisation! I love helping leaders explore the way art and creativity can improve life and intersect with the business/non-profit world! What do you want to learn today? What do you want to create? Let's do a scene!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creativity -VS- Cynicism

The opposite of creativity is cynicism. ~Esa Saarinen, Finnish philosopher

I have to agree with this statement. I believe creativity is a good thing, obviously! I focus my life on the creative. I encourage all of my readers and students to explore the creative every day -in every way. I would never encourage someone to be a cynic.

Cynics believe that only selfishness motivates human action.

Creatives strive to transcend the norm and make something new.

Here's to all the CREATIVES then! May you endure and thrive and continue transcending the regular!

Cynics, you're welcome to JOIN us on the creative side!!

No comments: