VIEWS ARE MY OWN

OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage . . ." I agree! I believe that life is one big improvisation! I love helping leaders explore the way art and creativity can improve life and intersect with the business/non-profit world! What do you want to learn today? What do you want to create? Let's do a scene!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Are You Listening to a Fresh Perspective?

Math whiz behind Boston's school-assignment revamp. I loved that headline in the paper. Reading further into the article, it told how an MIT doctoral student, Peng Shi, revamped the system. He listened, he watched the discussion and was an UNEMOTIONAL observer. He then applied his mathematical brain to creatively solve the problem. I think quite often we forget that mathematicians and scientists are some of our most creative artists. I think businesses leaders forget that, too. Don't discount the person at the Accounts Receivable desk . . . they just might have the next brilliant idea that revolutionizes your business. As long as you're open to it.

No comments: