VIEWS ARE MY OWN

OPINIONS ON THIS PAGE ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS

Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage . . ." I agree! I believe that life is one big improvisation! I love helping leaders explore the way art and creativity can improve life and intersect with the business/non-profit world! What do you want to learn today? What do you want to create? Let's do a scene!

Monday, January 2, 2023

Happy New Year - Time to Quit

Happy New Year. A time to assess, reflect and move onward and upward!

I'm not one for New Years Resolutions but, today on January 2, after a great weekend with friends and family, I asked myself these three questions that I've learned from the business world but, also, these are the basis of good theatre! All director's notes are a combination of these! 

1. What are you going to STOP doing in 2023?

2. What are you going to START doing in 2023?

3. What are you going to KEEP doing in 2023?

I wrote the answers in my journal/calendar and I'm taking action to do them!

Everyone will have a different STOP, START and KEEP. 

Feel free to share yours here! 


No comments: